Celestron 12v 7Ah Power Tank
We strongly recommend this useful accessory for powering your telescope. It works out cheaper than dry cells in the long run and is more convenient. The 7amp-hour sealed lead-acid battery can be recharged from the mains with the supplied charger, ready for a full night's observing.
Its red lamp is useful while observing or as an emergeny beacon, while the powerful white light helps you find everything when packing up.
It contains two 12v cigar-lighter sockets and is supplied with a cable to fit Celestron and many other telescopes.find out more
This Premium Woven Polyester Telescope Cover is specially treated to protect against snow, frost, rain, pollution and birds. What's more, it is ultra violet-stabilised to protect against the harmful effects of sunlight and its Weather-GardT protection means it is 100% waterproof.
Integral ventilation flaps make it especially suitable for protecting a telescope. Solid brass eyelets and quality tie-cords are provided, and every cover comes complete with a durable zip-up storage bag.
Use the cover to protect your telescope while you wait for the weather to change or when you don't want to take it in until the next day. Equally useful as a dust cover for indoor storage.
The top picture shows it on an 8-inch Dobsonian but it is big enough to cover a 12-inch SCT such as an LX200.
The bottom picture shows it protecting a C11 OTA mounted on an EQ6. Guess where it is then click the 'more' button to see if you are right.
Actual dimensions 64cmx64cmx1.2mfind out more
Lens Shade/Dew Shield for C6 and C8
Power Cable for Celestron Telescopes
For use with CGE, CPC, Advanced GT, NexStar Series, this adapter allows you to power your telescope directly via the car cigarette lighter, or Celestron’s PowerTank receptacle.
Also fits most Skywatcher telescopes.find out more
A4 Sheet of AstroSolar Film (ND 5.0)
AstroSolar film has become the natural first choice for white-light solar observation. Its optical qualities are excellent, enabling you to see high-resolution images with a natural colour. It is tough and durable, very difficult to tear, but cuts easily to make the shape you need. Use it with confidence on telescopes, binoculars or camera lenses. Comes with full instructions for using 'Blue Peter Technology' to make a removable solar filter.
The filter will allow you to observe sun-spots, surface granulation, limb darkening and faculae.find out more
Replacement eyecups available for most models - please state model when ordering. You can include this in the shipping options when ordering online, or email us the details stating your order number.find out more
Improve the accuracy of your initial star alignments by plugging in the GPS module into your telescope's drive base port. The SkySync will link up and automatically download the exact time, date, longitude and latitude from one of many global positioning satellites.
find out more
- Compatible with all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes
- Plugs into your telescope's Hand Control or Auxiliary port
- Links up and automatically downloads information from orbiting global positioning satellites
- Kit includes SkySync GPS Accessory and two mounting straps
Starpointer (for all scopes)
Red dot finders are becoming increasingly popular as an alternative or a complement to a traditional finder. If you've ever suffered the frustartion of being able to see a star with your naked eye but being uncertain if it's the same one in the finder, then you will love the Starpointer.
Just look at the sky from behind the Starpointer and you will see a red dot superimposed on it. Move the telescope until the red dot is on your object - it couldn't be simpler.
The Starpointer is supplied with different bases so can be adapted to almost any telescope.find out more
Eyepiece & Filter Set 1.25"
This eyepiece and filter kit is designed for any telescope that accepts 1.25-inch eyepieces (i.e. most modern telescopes). It consists of:
find out more
- Five Superior Grade Plössl Eyepieces - 1.25” — 4-element design with a 52° AFOV — Superb colour resolution, edge sharpness and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution. Focal lengths supplied are 6mm, 8mm, 13mm, 17mm and 32mm.
- Barlow Lens - 2x 1.25”— works with the Plössl eyepieces in this kit to give you a total of ten magnifications. High-grade glass optics with fully multi-coated lenses are used so there is no image degradation.
- Six Coloured (Lunar and Planetary) Filters - 1.25” — Included are Kodak Wratten #12, #21, #25, #56, #58A, and #80A. Since you have all the eyepieces necessary to study the planets and moon in detail, these filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of our solar system.
- Moon Filter - 1.25” — A neutral density filter which allows you maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases.
- Aluminium Carrying Case — This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.
The Swallows Nest should be sited inside a building which allows easy access for the birds via an open door or window such as a garage or outhouse. The male Swallow will circle above his chosen nest site, singing to attract a female.
Nest Diameter: 17.5cmfind out more
T Ring for Canon EOS
Baader BCF Corrector Filter - Canon 40/50/400/450/1000D
DSLR Astro Conversion Filter (Baader-BCF) for Canon EOS 40/50/400/450/1000D. Planoptically Polished.. find out more