SkyWatcher EQ6-R Pro Synscan GOTO German Equatorial Mount
Product Code: OV-20855
DescriptionSkyWatchers NEQ6 Pro is a legendary mount amongst amateur astronomers all over the world; Now SkyWatcher are pround to introduce their new EQ6-R PRO Synscan™ - a new legend is born!
The new EQ6-R PRO Synscan™ Computerised Go-To mounting is an exciting evolutionary progression of the continuing legend that is the NEQ6 PRO. The modern optimised design of the EQ6-R PRO incorporates features that serious imagers will immediately appreciate, such as;
- Increased Payload capacity of 20kg for Astro-Photography
- Higher torque motors and synchronous belt driven drive, resulting in minimal backlash - Even quieter, smoother operation and better results when guiding.
- Superior Latitude adjustment controls with greater range of latitudes possible - smooth latitude adjustments.
- Built-in SNAP camera control port - control your DSLR for the Synscan handset
- PPEC worm gear and worm periodic error correction function - avoids having to constantly re-train
- Built-in carrying handle -
for convenient transportation.
- Screw on power plug - for secure power connection (no worrying about disconnecting the power lead during your observing or imaging time)
- Product Name: EQ6-R PRO Synscan™
- Mount Type: German Equatorial
- Maximum Payload (Counterweights excluded): 20kg (for Astro-Photography)
- Latitude Adjustment Range: 5º to 65º
- Azimuth Adjustment Range: About ±9 º
- Mount Weight (Tripod excluded): 17.3 kg
- Counterweights Supplied: 2 x 5kg
- Tripod Supplied: 2-inch stainless steel, 7.5kg Weight
- Counterweight Rod: 18mm Diameter, Length 240mm + 180mm
- Power Requirement: DC11~16V 4A
- Motors: 1.8 º Hybrid Stepper Motors
- Transmission: 180:1 Worm Drive + 48:12 Timing Belt Drive + 64 Micro-step/1.8º Stepper Motor Drive
- Gear Ratio: 720
- Resolution: 9216000 Counts/Rev., approx. 0.14 arc-second
- Maximum Slewing Speed: 4.2 degrees/second
- Tracking Rate: Sidereal rate, solar rate, lunar rate
- Tracking Mode: Equatorial mode
- Auto-guiding Speed: 0.125X, 0.25X, 0.5X, 0.75X, 1X
- PEC: 100 Segments Permanent PEC (PPEC)
- Hand Controller: SynScan™
- Database: 42000+ Objects
- Celestial Object Catalogue: Messier, NGC, IC, SAO, Caldwell, Double Star, Vari-able Star, Named Star, Planets
- Pointing Accuracy: Up to 5 arc-minutes (RMS)
- Integral SNAP camera control port
- Dual-Fit 45mm/75mm Dovetail Saddle
- Polar Alignment Scope
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!