Although the Celestron CGX and CGX-L equatorial mounts do not necessarily require a physical polar scope due to the Nexstar+ software polar align routine you can still do a manual polar alignment using this optional Celestron polar axis finderscope polarscope. The polarscope includes a dovetail base bracket that attaches to the CGX and the supplied finder bracket itself can be removed from the dovetail for storage. Designed specifically for CGX and CGX-L, the bracket angle is adjustable to accommodate the most accessible viewing angle for your setup.
With a quick view to Polaris, the reticle displays Ursa Major and Cassiopeia in relation to the North Celestial Pole, so you can be accurately aligned without the need to reference an app or specific date/time/location info.
- Custom made for CGX/CGX-L
- Adjustable bracket angle for best accessibility
- 6x magnification
- Simple reticle map easily locates the North Celestial Pole without the need to reference an app or location & time
- Scope tilt is adjustable to allow for accurate polar alignment
- 10 hours of normal use on a full battery charge
- Optics Refractor doublet
- Optical coatings Multi-coated
- Aperture (mm) 20mm
- Magnification 6x
- Weight 1 lb 1.4 oz
- Included Items 6 x 20 polar finderscope
- Dovetail base for bracket